*Petroleum Products Driver Training (e.g., Gas, Diesel, Fuel Oil) & Propane
Drivers OSHA DOT First 90 Days
- This training provides the General Safety Awareness, Function Specific, Emergency Response and Security Awareness training for companies hauling, loading or unloading hazardous materials.
- This training is required within 90 days of employment and refresher training is required at a
minimum of every three years.
Train in the comfort of your own office, home or training room online with a qualified live
- Computer or tablet with camera recommended to
communicate with instructor.
ALL CETP CLASSES OFFERED AT DISCOUNTED PRICES-
- Pay by the class not by the student.
- OnlineTraining – with a live instructor
- Provides refresher and Certified Employee Training Programs (CETP) certification for hazardous materials, propane.
- Hazardous materials training utilizing PERC’s OSHA and DOT 90 day training program.
Training from the comfort of your own home, office, or conference room online with a qualified live instructor.
- A computer with camera is required to communicate with the instructor and to meet National Propane
Gas Association proctor requirements for the for CETP tests.
- A CETP exam fee of $85 is the responsibility of the propane
- Manuals for the classes can be purchased from PERC at your
expense or you can download free PDF manuals.
TRAINING ON DEMAND Crum & Forster Learning Management System (LMS)